counter on blogger
blah blah blah
Feelings
12:34 am
say something! (0)
Few more notes to go then it's time to tackle the Leeds notes. and also... few more days now.

Seriously... the students here are so good with their communication skills, I really do admire them for it.

Word of the day:

SLEEK


hahahhaaa... that's probably what I aspire to be on OSCE day. (which falls next tuesday guys. wish me all the best :D)


on a side note (procrastinating again): I looked through randomly at my past entries. It's amazing how much you forget. Past trips, how close I was to some friends, how childish and whiny I was (actually still am. hahaha. i guess some things just never change) and just how weirdly this blog would know me better than I know myself. Honestly, if this blog is a talking and living person who I pour my heart and feelings and emoness to for the past 5 years, it's the only person in the world who knows me best (including myself). Back to studies now ;)  (btw, sad to note how 70%? of my post are related to study, exam, stress and how I didn't get the results I want. I can foresee problems when I finally don't have to study as often anymore)