counter on blogger
blah blah blah
homesick
6:26 pm
say something! (0)
is my subconscious homesick?

i had a dream that i was dreaming about flying to UK. confusing?
what i meant was, i dreamt that me coming to UK was a dream. It was super weird. I was back in M'sia and was thinking "hey, aren't I supposed to be in UK?" then some people (honestly cannot remember who) told me "nooo.. you're in M'sia". then i remember saying "it was so real! i remember the cold steel of the railing i touched when i was walking to the Edinburgh castle" after that i flashback to a real memory of me touching the steel (coincidentally, while i touching the railing, I was thinking if it was all a dream cause it was only my 2nd day in UK and being super jet lagged, I was like in a constant dream mode) then I immediately woke up. lol

amazing how dreams form.