- light writing is cool. CSU (clinical skills) sessions have become "fun with sook cheng's camera" session
- I have to present something to the class tomorrow. omg. haven't done presentation since SAM. @_@
- 7 more official lecture days left
- have the WHOLE of CNS to go through and we are left with 14 more days to summatives
- the great and fabulous IMU decided to torture us: i have my last lecture on tues, mock clinical exam on wed then my summative test on thurs. WHEEE!
- have half of hematology, the whole GIT & sem 4 (endaocrine, reproductive and renal system) to go through and EOS is in 1 more month. omg. means i have to spend every waking hour studying during my study break. probably try to finish sem 3 during the first 3 days, then 14 days on sem 4. @_@ sure gg.
- PMS results most likely to be released end of next week or beginning of the week after next. (so far the trend has been before the summatives. sooo.... hopefully it'll be so). damn tension.
i'm hoping that i'll be able to concentrate on my studies after getting the matching results. or either i'll be super sad and lose all hope in humanity.