counter on blogger
blah blah blah
6:58 am
say something! (0)
YAY! FINISH MY EXAMS!!!

BUT SOME IDIOT MOTORCYCLIST HAVE TO SPOIL MY DAY!
I HATE HIM!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

stupid road bully actually followed me all the way to my house to "scold" me.
thanks to alexius lecture on dealing with angry patients, i dissipated the tension by just apologizing

But it wasn't my freaking fault
it was his blardy driving. blardy mat rempits. I was already putting on my signal at the roundabout going to turn left. i was at the outerlane. i can't see any reason why i have to look at my side left mirror before turning when on the left is basically the sidewalk. well... now i know. to avoid crazy motorcyclist.

well... things could have turned out worst. i've heard stories of random strangers beating up random people. just for the heck of it.

day spoiler. well.... i hope with this incident i've dispel all ill fortune that can happen for the rest of this month. so unlucky to meet a crazy motorcyclist.