counter on blogger
blah blah blah
11:30 am
say something! (0)
OMG I'M UPDATING

("erm.. that's not a very good thing to do," my little brain says. whatever i tell it)

i update way too much.

and in the midst of having one of the mind screwing exams i have ever had.

today was......................................... "..."

my brain has reached the point where i can't really tell what i just wrote in my last 2 paper.
bits and pieces here and there.
so i can't tell if i'm failing or not.

usually i can tell... but now, my mind draws a blank.

OSPE is tomorrow, the paper which carries the most percentage.
Hopefully what joanne predicted really does come out.
and hopefully the qws aren't as horrible as today's.

ahhhh... 5 mins for each station only.
better get good rest today or not i'll be stoning so much tomorrow.