counter on blogger
blah blah blah
Oh my oh my oh my
2:29 pm
say something! (0)
I got tagged by vain goddess

1.How old are you?
19 and getting older each passing second :(

2.Are you single.
YES! SINGLE!!! (which automatically entitles me to crap through the rest of the qws :D)

3.In what age do you think you’ll get married?
When I have brain atrophy

4.Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
yes. i hope so. wheeeeeeeee! Marry invisible man!

5.If not, who do you want to marry?
My bolster

6.Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
I want a wedding in space.

7.Your ideal motif?
To have fun fun fun

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
To the moon. Or Japan

9.How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Friends and family. And Martians. I shall send radio waves across the galaxy to invite them. Means I prob have to send those invites now if I want it to reach on time

10.Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
extravagant. getting hitched in space is not simple

11.Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
What are the traditional vows anyway?

12.How many layers of cake do you want to have?
My cake doesn't come in layers. It comes in tubes. Easier to eat in zero gravity.

13.Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Prob in NASA space centre

14.When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Hmmm... it wouldn't matter in space.

15.You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors. Doubt NASA has any space inside.

16.Do you like a grand entrance for yourself?
lauching into space is a pretty cool entrance

17.Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
Twilight Zone theme song

18.Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Wow. is this qw dumb.

19.What age do you want to get married?
This qw seems awfully familiar. Oh, it is the SAME qw as no.3

20.Describe your ideal husband/wife.
He better be able to afford my wedding in space

21.Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
I still can't tell the difference between a soup spoon? and normal spoon? and desert spoon?

22.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
right after when the excitement is still there.

23.Money or household item?
Money.

24.Who will pay for the bills?
Him. BUAHAHAHAHHA

25.Are you ready for married life?
No. What's the point of asking what age i'll get married?

26.Will u always be true to your wife/husband
(yen, does the YES stand for something?)
No. I'm an adulteress to my invisible man.

27.How many kids do u like?
invisible man can't have kids

28.Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
i shall chose all 3. ;D

29.What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
international cuisine. and seriously international unlike those hotel where international means: bacon, eggs and nasi lemak

30.Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
Man, it'll be broadcast live to all over the world! I shall employ someone to hijack all the tv stations in the world

Be sure to catch my wedding and invisible man's wedding on 32nd Movember (the month after Dec) 2029 at 0:00 am.