counter on blogger
blah blah blah
9:29 pm
say something! (0)
Who wanna see sooky cry?

Well, you can if u catch me in either situation:
a) Realizing that I can’t remember any !#!$#!$#@$@ even after spending 1 week squeezing, compacting, pulverizing facts and jamming it down my throat
b) Having a major exam the next day with a stack of notes still unread and only 2 hours left before the exam
c) Failing an exam after spending so many sleepless nights

T-T

I feel sad…… I can’t remember my parasitology. I can’t remember anything!!! Including the 101 life cycles of diff parasites that I spent 3 sleepless nights over.
Even the disease name doesn’t ring a bell.

I WANT A NEW BRAIN!

And yet, after so many similar situations (SAM, SPM, and many final exams (but actually they are not major… but I thought they were at that time. So bleh) I still procrastinate with my work.
I actually think I need to fail a major exam to get it stuck in my brain that CONSTANT WORK is best.

And it seems very possible now.
But now if I fail I’ll prob will just get killed by my parents. Lol
Imagine…. Rm50k can buy so many things. I have to work in breadstory for…. I dunno… 250 months?
Lol.. 20 yrs of working in breadstory all blown into the gutter by one exam cause I was too lazy to work harder.
MUST WORK HARDER……………………………………………