counter on blogger
blah blah blah
12:03 am
say something! (0)
omg......................................................................
with my sleep hours being so screwed up, i'm more screwed now.

i'm having insomnia.

the sun is already up when i'm typing this and i haven't slept.
my head is pounding and i'm just sooo tired, but when i lie on my bed my brain just goes into overdrive. I keep thinking and thinking and thinking it's so annoying.
I think about all kinds of things. like how i want to write this post, or how I'm going to study or how next year's orientation is going to be like or what happens when I've to go to my twinning uni or what is it like if the trip to langkawi really materialize.

its so annoying to have all these thoughts when I want to sleep. wish there was just an off button.

arghhh