counter on blogger
blah blah blah
No air- jordin sparks
4:24 pm
say something! (0)
If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause I didn't complete my air
Literally haven't done my stupid dupid air
Oh

I'm here alone, I wanna leave
My brain won't work, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that IMU would understand

But how do you expect me
to type alone with just me
'Cause my brain revolves around food
It's so hard for me to type

[Chorus:]
Tell me how I'm supposed to type the dumb air
Can't live, can't pass with no air
It's how I feel whenever I get air
It's no brains, no air
Dateline is in five more damn days
Tell me how am I completing my air
If brains not here, I just can't type
It's no brains, no air

No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air

I walked, I shopped, I ate, I shat
But still did not complete my air
There's no gravity to hold me down to type

But somehow I'm still infront my com
air is useless, but I do it
I don't know , but I don't even care

But how do you expect me
to type alone with just me
'Cause my brain revolves around food
It's so hard for me to type

[Chorus]
Tell me how I'm supposed to type the dumb air
Can't live, can't pass with no air
It's how I feel whenever I get air
It's no brains, no air
Dateline is in five more damn days
Tell me how am I completing my air
If brains not here, I just can't type
It's no brains, no air
No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air
No more
ooohhh
It's no air, no air
ooohhh

[Chorus x2]
Tell me how I'm supposed to type the dumb air
Can't live, can't pass with no air
It's how I feel whenever I get air
It's no brains, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how am I completing my air
If brains not here, I just can't type
It's no brains, no air

No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air
ooohhh
No air, air

Tell me how I'm supposed to type the dumb air
Can't live, can't pass with no air
It's how I feel whenever I get air
It's no brains, no air
Dateline is in five more damn days
Tell me how am I completing my air
If brains not here, I just can't type
It's no brains, no air

no air, air
no air, air
no air, air
no air, air

PS: air= assigned independent reading by IMU meaning which we have to look up stuff on the internet/books about a topic we have been assigned to then write/type a 300 word summary based on it

pps: credits to metrolyrics for the lyrics obviously

ppps: yes... i haven't done (started) my air :D instead i did this.

pppps: i tried fitting the words in according to the number of syllabus the original wording had. it SHOULD go well with the song. some parts are a bit awkward though.
and the lyrics ain't funny enough.
dman