counter on blogger
blah blah blah
OVER
7:03 am
say something! (0)
IT'S OVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

OVER

:D:D:D:D:D:D

And I hate IMU for asking all those sissy questions that i couldn't answer. ("wat? why must we know that the bile sac is made up of simple columnar epithelium??") And dang it... anatomy hardly ever came out.

We also had a feedback session where the teacher will go over the qws with us and answer the exam questions. So the kiasu ppl all attended. which was surprisingly little.
some were happy
some were sad
some were like me- too damn tired
or
like jeremy- "wat the heck? i couldn't even see the slides!!" (cause eventhough they boast about being so high tech, the lecturer decided to use the OHP and didn't switch off the lights. so too bad for those with bad eyesight)

I can't really say anything about my results. I guess it's normal lo (considering i studied a month before only and still watch my 6-9 tv chinese series every day + helped in my father's clinic till 6. + still go out shopping with mom, still chat online till 2, still walk the dog with yen kaye sometimes. hahaha... so i studied like only 2 hrs everyday).

Hopefully i didn't calculate wrongly and become more disappointed when the actual results are given. cross fingers!!!
but it was kind of disappointing that i couldn't get an A. T_T
I want that A damn it.
And dang it for my fickleminded-ness. I shouldn't have changed that 2 answers. and I should have read the questions more carefully.

Now that I've done COP, it's time to write the 3000 word essay.
omigoddd....