counter on blogger
blah blah blah
new post new post
4:34 pm
say something! (0)
ok UPDATE. finally got off my lazy bum and decided to update my decaying blog

This is pretty long ago but.... I'M AN OFFICIAL ORGAN DONOR!
details blurred out so no weird stalker shall come to my house. date of birth not blurred out for a reason *hint hint*


the card i'm supposed to keep with me all of the time just in case of my untimely death. funny thing is that i lost this card right after i handed in my application form. which makes my whole application kind of pointless until i try to find a new card. which i will



then last weekend i went over to renaissance kl to sleep there for one night (i like sleeping in hotels and since my father has a meeting there.......... :D)
I brought my mariebs (imu foundation year's bible) along to study there.
ahahaha... as if i would study there.

as a consequence, i didn't study there. in fact, i camwhored!


the view from the hotel room. it's funny how it looks like there is a halo surrounding KLCC. It looks like some kind of spaceship is going to descend from the ring of light


Mariebs- Physiology and Anatomy book. Look how big it is


Then look how thick it is.... sob sob


Camwhore while i'm supposed to be studying. smile smile smile and hopefully all the medical facts shall enter my brain


camwhorer in sookie awakens in the midst of boredom


The room we were in. nice le.... i miss that room now

Just finished up my assignment on atkins diet (phew) and now i have to study. Exams in about 2 months time. And so many things to memorize.
I'm supposed to understand/memorize about half of the Mariebs book by the end of this sem. And finish the whole book by the end of this year... ahhhh the horror!!!!

till the next update :D
PS: NO.... i won't complete that tag cause it gives me headache.
i shall just randomly say some actors name here:
3rd: errr... i just watched pushing daisies. ok the main actor from pushing daisies whatever his name is
2nd: Light from death note. (see... running out of ideas already)
1st: the sexiest guy in my list of famous ppl is .................err................
...................................................ahhh..............................
.......................oooooooo......................................................
ummm...........................errr..................................................
.......................... neil patrick harris. lol i just googled actor on google images and his picture came up. :D

ok done!!! yayayayayyaya!!!!