counter on blogger
blah blah blah
what i'm doing
5:36 pm
say something! (1)
what have i done this holiday (so far):
wee.... nothing like saving the world or saving poor children. Nor did i learn anything new. Oh well... planning to still get a job n prob (but impossibly) try to improve my hokkien n mandarin
gahhhhhhh.... y... y.... do i have no talent in chinese.
if only i could drive n speak chinese... i would readily give up my drawing skills (gahhh... but even those skills aren't good enough) and also my cacat ability to play piano. I think still not a fair bargain. Fine then... my ability to talk broken japanese.

So anyone wants to trade abilities? Driving and mandarin speaking abilities with a cacat drawing skill, broken japanese n lame piano skill? (damn... i think i have to add another rm5000)