counter on blogger
blah blah blah
Yen Kaye's bday
1:57 pm
say something! (0)
to
It's a few days too late but it's still worth mentioning it in my blog :D
Me, Yen kaye (bday girl) , siao chen, tifanny and xia xun went to Mid Valley to celebrate yen kaye's bday. I got into a bitch fit (which i sincerely apologise to all my friends who had to bear with me...) and was feeling moody all day long...
Things just got from bad to worse when i bought the wrong ticket and had to spent another RM1.20 to retify the mix-up.
After a trip in a crowded train, we finally made it to KL Sentral. Then, thanks to the inefficiency of our public transport, somehow the train got mix up eith the tracks and arrived on the wrong platform. We, who were not informed of the mistake, took the train only to find out we got back to Angkasapuri (going back from where we came from) Luckily xia xun found out soon enough (and so did the other passengers) we got off at Angkasapuri and ran to the other side of the platform cause the other train going back to kl sentral was already there. Unfortunately, the train was jam pack with ppl and siao chen and tifanny were the only ones who managed to squeeze in. Me, xx and yen kaye were left stranded there... and had to ait another 15 mins for the next train. I was still in my silent war against my own thoughts so didn't participate much in the conversation between yen kaye and xx. They were thinking of getting a cab back to kl sentral but it wasn't really wise cause we had to spend more money and had no way of getting out of that station (our tickets were only valid at mid valley) After a few minutes i got bored and started snapping pics. Too lazy to post all of them but anyway:

XX messing up Yen Kaye's hair

Finally the train arrived and we were on the way back to kl sentral. Then we finally reached Mid Valley at 1 pm. Tried to watch a movie but it seems everyone in the whole M'sia decided to watch a movie at MV too. The line stretched all the way into McD and all the movies were reserved. We gave up waiting and decided to have lunch.
Again, we got into a pickle again, trying to decide where to eat. Siao Chen was against anything hot or spicy and didn't feel like eating chicken. Tifanny supported siao chen and was against Japanese food. Xia Xun didn't want anything expensive and thai food (hmmm.... the expensive part he may have said that because of me. I didn't even have rm20 in my purse at that momment)
After a lengthy "argument" we settled for Pizza Hut. Ordered the package for 6. Quite resonable (rm11.20 per person) since we were all so full by the end of our meal. However, we did manage to finish up the entire bottle of cheese provided by Pizza Hut (it was full at the beginning of our meal)






Siao Chen and her cheese covered pizza








Then, me, siao chen and tifanny went to MPH
where we bought Yen Kaye's bday present- The 2 volumes of the Dalemark Quartet by Diana Wynne Jones. I was quite envious of her present (lol.... as i received a cup of apple juice as my bday present from her) Anyway, we made our way to a shoe shop (forgot the name!) where i made Yen Kaye wear this pair of pink stilettos. After laughing and giggling, she actually liked the shoe! Then she tried to make me wear this pair of hideous leopard skin stilettos. Hahahaha.... as soon as i tried it on, I knew there was no way my feet was going to fit inside that (eventhough it was my size) Yen Kaye booed me and tried the shoe herself. Lol.... it looked quite odd on her. She finally agreed it looked quite horrendous.

Then we made our way to Metrojaya. There, we (me and yen kaye) tried on the same evening dress, she in black and I in white. Hahahahhaa.... mine was a bit too big while hers was too small.. I didn't there come out in the open with it... The neckline fell beyond where it supposed to be and my bra could be seen in the open.. Hahaha.... it was quite funny
! Too bad i didn;t see yen kaye. Anyway, it was siao chen's turn to kena from us. We made her wear a skirt and a blouse. The combination was terrible. She looked like she just stepped out from the year 1880. I can even imagine her milking cows in that skirt (it sorta looked like an apron but i think my memory is fooling me)


Then we looked at more clothes but didn't try anything on after that. Tifanny then got tired of our crazy antics and decided to recuperate when we were in Jusco. I went on, trying out a skirt (lol.... the only skirt which looked good on me). I then hid in the changing room (crazy?) and looked through my physics paper again. Was in a foul mood again!
We decided to go back at 5. The train station was as crowded as hell and I was forced to buy a ticket since the lady at the last station didn't give me a pergi balik ticket. I cut my way through the lines of ppl (who have no idea how to use the ticket machine) and got
my ticket fast. The journey back home was without a hiccup and we were home by 6. However, my bitch fit returned and i sorta made a few rude stares and comments. Sorry again to all my friends.

From that day onwards, something changed, though I'm not too sure what. But nothing will be the same again... sigh


Here are some pics of that day:







Tifanny is at her wits end trying to argue with Xia Xun










Some sort of exhibition in Mid Valley