counter on blogger
blah blah blah
Late holiday resolution
3:33 pm
say something! (0)
Hooray!!! Making resolutions again This are my resolutions from top piority to lowest
1. Earn $$$ (yay! fufilled!)

2. Study form 4 chapters that weren't covered (not going to be done :P)

3. Brush up on Jap (also not going to be done ;P)
4. Learn Mandarin OR Cantonese (maybe.... will follow my bro to any courses he choose to take)
5. Practice drawing

6. Play finish various PS2 games (surprisingly, it looks like this won't be done)

7. Update blog frequently (hopefully, will be done)

8. Cut down on bread intake
Another month to go and a new list of resolutions to make!!!

On another topic, MANDARIN/ CANTONESE!!! My most dreaded enemy!!!!
I keep getting the chinese dialects mix up (and occasionally i mix up japanese too) Ah... can die wan. Therefore, my bro suggested me and him take up a mandarin course. But i'm scared that i'll forget my Japanese!!! ARGH!!! It's like: Nihon-go VERSUS Putong-hwa So,i got 2 options: a) don't learn and migrate to Japan/ other part of the world b) learn and work my @$$ off to try and retain my japanese information I think my parents will make me choose (B)... and it's the most rational anyway.
My linguistic skills sux... My english is detiorating rapidly too... :(

Cacated vector drawing to kill your eyes:


Cheers